We’re looking for a creative, enthusiastic and articulate community content officer to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and managing the company’s content marketing strategy. Working with our executive team you will plan, execute and increase the reach of content to our target audience. Your goal will be to increase awareness and demand for After the flood’s services.
You’ll be a skilled, versatile individual with a keen eye for detail and an interest in creating varied content to drive community engagement. If you’re proactive, organised and able to work both with a team and independently, we’d love to hear from you.
About After the flood
We help clients like Ford, Nikkei/FT, Gov.uk and the BBC by building processes and products. Our multi-skilled team consists of designers, technologists, product and growth people.
We are a small team and every member develops a broad skill-set with a lot of opportunities to solve complex problems fast.
We do the following:
- Create propositions and their go-to-market strategy.
- Look for product-fit and traction from real customers and market needs.
- Embed processes with clients that reduce wasted time, risk and cost.
We are not overly process driven and always favour doing the pragmatic thing, however the way you’ll work will be influenced by a range of methods including:
- Lean/continual improvement.
- Growth mindset and methods.
- User-centred design.
- Creating media for ATF content marketing, primarily written pieces but occasionally including audio and video.
- Promoting ATF content and work on appropriate social channels.
- Growing and maintaining our 4 distinct audience groups
- Advising on the lead generation and marketing strategy alongside the executive team.
- Publishing press releases in appropriate wires and trade press.
- Managing and optimising our CRM.
- Representing ATF at events alongside the Strategy Director.
Skills and Experience
- Superior written and oral English communication skills.
- 1 – 2 years minimum experience in a content, community or related marketing position.
- Knowledge of technology or startup sectors, and ideally product management, data, product design and sectors such as smart mobility, sports data, fintech, digital health, renewable energy.
Shortlisted candidates will be expected to do a written test at interview.
To apply, submit your CV via email here.